Philips, a company trying to refocus on health, has released an entire suite of mHealth devices. The question will be whether a connected suite of products can compete with the established providers such as Fitbit and Withings (acquired by Nokia). The products it's released are:
- Health watch: $249.99
- Upper arm blood pressure monitor: $99.99
- Wrist blood pressure monitor: $89.99
- Body analysis scale: $99.99
- Ear thermometer: $59.99
You can see all of them on the Philips online store.
Other stories from MM&M:
- Healthcare marketers still pushing to address the gender gap
- Christine Coyne on the moment with a male boss that influenced her career
- Saatchi’s Roberts placed on leave for comments on gender diversity
This story first appeared in the Klick Wire, delivered 7AM every Monday. Sign up to get the Wire today!