MM&M has published its top 100 healthcare agencies report and it's chock full of interesting information on the agencies that help brand managers craft, publish, and measure their campaigns.
Some of the more interesting elements of this report are:
- The alphabetical list and the images chosen for each agency
- The rankings by staff and revenue
- The agency status report
Some highlights in the Klick entry from the MM&M story (this is the Klick Wire after all -Ed.):
- Klick grew 31% year over year in 2016 and 41% Q1 to Q1 in 2017
- “This was a year when we were really well served by playing the long game,” [Lori Grant, President] says. “We’ve always prioritized client success, but the thing that allows us to do that is our independence – we’re unbeholden to quarterly targets. In the long term, your needs and your client needs are never at odds.”
- The KINETIQ platform is described including the built-in PDUFA site generator that enables a site in 10 clicks in less than 10 minutes
- “One area in which Klick continues to distinguish itself is social media. Lighter Blue [Facebook link, US only] … has a legitimate claim to the title of pharma’s most successful social-first initiative to date.”
- [CEO Leerom] Segal allows that 93% of Klick’s 2016 growth came from existing clients and reports a win rate of “over 90%” in competitive pitches.
- The whole site is interesting and represents a massive amount of work from MM&M.