Technology is making "personalization at scale" possible according to 76% of global marketers in an Econsultancy report.
For healthcare marketers there are interesting details here surrounding personally-identifiable information (PII). Many marketers claim that they can personalize based strictly on behavior, without knowing the user’s identity. This is absolutely possible, and requires the mapping of touchpoints, owned properties, and in more advanced programs, prescription data.
Other stories from eMarketer:
- How Marketers Are Measuring Customer Engagement
- What’s Stopping Consumers from Buying Internet of Things Devices?
- How Much Super Bowl Advertisers Spend
- Marketers Face Mobile Advertising Challenges
- Which Smart Technologies Will Affect Consumers?