Sermo held a webinar last week on its Sermo Drug Ratings (SDR) product with special emphasis on how pharma companies can engage with the company to make use of the tool's extensive data.
The webinar highlighted many of the stats found in its press release from October but it went further by discussing how pharma companies can use the data.
Some of the potential uses of the data were:
- Perception tracking
- Commercial analytics
- Social media listening
- Targeted market research
- Country comparisons
Some of the data products that pharma can purchase based on the data were also discussed:
- Single brand snapshot report by indication
- Multi-brand indication report
- Online portal by indication
- Full data exports (de-identified)
Finally, the company talked about three options to engage and extend the available data:
- MedInfo link from Drug Rating page
- Super sampling – to enhance SDR data with special-purpose surveys
- In-depth insights services
For further information reach out to your Sermo rep. Don’t have a rep? Your friendly neighborhood Klick Wire Editor will be happy to connect you.