When asked what is most important to them, mothers say the internet:
- 59% the internet
- 30% TV
- 7% radio
- 3% newspapers
However, all is not love and joy online. Mothers also report feeling like their parenting choices are being judged by their peers at least sometimes:
For healthcare marketers this is an opportunity to ensure that branded content answers the questions being posed to Google to justify behavior. Answering questions posed on the search engine can help mothers feel like they are making the right choices, no matter what their “judgey” friends think.
Other stories from eMarketer last week:
- Putting Smart Watch Adoption in Perspective
- Businesses Are Going Mobile–but How?
- Disagreement Persists Over Viewability Definition
- Can Marketing Tech Adoption Catch Up to Data Adoption?
- How High Is B2B Account-Based Marketing Adoption?
- How Tech Can Help B2Bs Elevate Content Efficiency