US citizens shop differently than they choose healthcare, but the two aren't completely separate. The consumerization of healthcare means that insights from retail have some value for health marketers.
The interesting thing in the following chart is that the number of people writing reviews is growing. Before social channels only one percept of users would write material but now one in five say that writing comments on products influences their purchasing behavior.
Other stories from eMarketer:
- Agency Clients More Interested in Digital Advertising
- How Marketers Are Dealing with the Growth of Tech
- eMarketer Lowers Growth Outlook for Twitter
- Why Collecting Consumer Feedback Is Challenging
- What’s Topping Marketing Managers’ 2016 Wish Lists?
This story first appeared in the Klick Wire, delivered 7AM every Monday. Sign up to get the Wire today!