If you're a marketer with different agencies for Facebook creative and media spend you know that recent changes have made it difficult for these agencies to work together. Essentially, Facebook made it impossible for the creative agency to mock up ads and share them with the media agency... the ads had to be recreated.
The upgrades coming to Creative Hub are:
- Deliver ads: this is the upgrade that will help agencies work together more easily
- Organize and share projects: using Business Manager you can now create projects and share them with team members
- More formats: Creative Hub now supports Instagram mock-ups on mobile, and allows creators to mock up Instagram Stories
- More inspiration: the gallery now supports Collection and Instagram Stories
These are welcome changes for marketers working with multiple agencies.
Facebook also announced some changes to right rail ads, but these changes should not affect healthcare marketers:
- Objectives can only be traffic, conversions, or product catalog sales
- Video is removed, only single images or image carousels can be used