Digital powerhouses Google and Facebook now control 60% of all digital ad dollars:
The other platforms are important (what are they again? -Ed.) but these two look like they are in control for the foreseeable future. Marketers should review their media plans to ensure they account for these two companies’ offerings.
Other stories from eMarketer:
- Female Influencers Sidestep Snapchat
- Engagement with Instagram Videos Is Surging
- From Facebook to ‘Finstagram,’ Teens Have Distinct Reasons for Using Each Social App
- What’s the Most Annoying Thing About Email Marketing?
- The Truth About Teens and Their Social Media Habits