An infographic from DRG lists five things to remember when conducting competitive intelligence.
- Size up your competitor’s content strategy
- Get up to speed on industry and category-specific best practices
- Map the competition’s digital touchpoints
- Identify whitespace opportunities for differentiation
- Navigate med/legal obstacles
While it’s not earth-shattering news that marketers should ensure they know their competitors’ digital profiles before crafting plans it’s a good reminder. Obviously DRG has solutions to help with these needs, but looking at this list we can’t help but think of the Klick groups who have all of this covered (that was a bit blatant -Ed.).
(P.S. we’re assuming folks figured out that the title is a quote from Sun Tzu’s Art of War. -Ed.)