We’re not in the practice of announcing other companies’ webinars until we know the content, but DIG provides so many tantalizing teasers it was impossible to pass up. Here are the teasers from two upcoming webinars, both of which can be found on the DIG website.
Connected Physician: Primary Care (May 27)
- 43% of primary care physicians compare Rx product and treatment options on their smartphone
- 40% of primary care physicians report they research Rx options on their smartphone with their patients in the exam room
- Roughly 66% use YouTube*
- Roughly 50% use Facebook*
- 14% use Twitter*
- 35% of PCPs expect pharmaceutical companies to provide customer support via social media
- 38% plan on upgrading their smartphone within six months
Connected Patient: Diabetes
- Among smartphone owners, 55% use Android while 32% use iOS
- Among tablet users, 52% use Android while 33% use iOS
- 71% of patients have a desktop (66% have a laptop) and 51% have a smartphone
- Of those who use their smartphone for health research, roughly 66% say they are using it more than last year
* probably for professional purposes, but not disclosed.
Source: Digital Insights Group