A new study from HiMSS shows that desktop usage is still king of the hill for healthcare organizations, even as they develop mobile plans for the clinicians in the organization. A study of C-suite executives, IT professionals, clinicians, and department heads has shown that 95% still use the larger machines for their work:
Note that this study is mostly administrator, and not clinicians, so keep that in mind when thinking about how to deliver content to that more mobile-oriented group.
Other stories from MobiHealthNews:
- Sanofi gets FDA clearance for insulin dose calculator app
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals launches emoji app to prompt conversation on bathroom habits
- Rush University Medical Center offers online asynchronous “e-visits”
- Q1 provides a strong start for 2017 digital health funding, Rock Health and StartUp Health agree
- VivaLnk launches Fever Scout, the FDA-cleared thermometer patch