Few topics have captured the attention of our industry as rapidly as mLearning. This Klick Health Learning Guide addresses one of the most pressing concerns: conversion of courses for use on Apple’s iPad.
You can download the full PDF of E2M – Converting eLearning to mLearning.
The iPad has become one of the most quickly adopted devices in the history of the technology industry, selling at a rate of nearly 4.5 million per quarter. There’s no doubt that it has been widely embraced by consumers and enterprise, a fact we have frequently been testament to as our clients roll the iPad out to their home office and field sales force teams. Nearly every one of those rollouts has encountered the same obstacle along the way: what do we do with our eLearning library that won’t run? This guide will help you to answer that question.
Over the course of the document’s twenty pages, we:
- define what iPad conversion is and provide a framework for the conversion continuum
- provide a review of the benefits that make the iPad such a magical device
- outline the most significant challenges you can expect to encounter (including the 800-pound gorilla: Adobe Flash support)
- discuss some of the unique opportunities represented by the iPad, including new modalities of interaction and opportunities for reinforcement and sustainment
- provide a strong argument for spending on behavior change instead of spending strictly on technological innovation
- arm you with the Klick Health Conversion Process, a reliable tool for assessing what training content to convert and when to do it
When you’ve finished reading this guide, you will have a much deeper understanding of the iPad as it relates to the world of learning and training, as well as a plan for how you can take advantage of it.