Business Development Manager – Learning Solutions
March 11th, 2014
For 14+ years, the Klick Learning Solutions team has designed and developed hundreds of custom digital learning solutions, including robust eLearning, blended learning, mLearning, rapid learning, and ILT/Virtual ILT programs. Utilizing proven processes the solutions we create meet our clients’ requirements and corporate learning objectives on budget and on time. The diversity of our experience is unparalleled in the marketplace. We’re widely recognized as an organization with exceptional agility capable of sprinting to the finish and mobilizing resources without warning to meet aggressive deadlines.
Are you a natural salesperson with the ability to work calmly under the pressure of simultaneously developing and following up on sales leads, while keeping an eye on new clients you’ve helped land? Are you looking for a place to further your career where you will be encouraged to demonstrate (and be rewarded for) your excellent hunting and client service capabilities; a place where you are given autonomy to grow relationships with other senior level executives; a place where you can continuously deliver results in a limitlessly growing organization?
If you answered yes to these questions, this may be the job for you – particularly, if you’re passionate about joining an organization that specializes in the development of eLearning, mobile, and social learning solutions.
Hi I’m Adrian Griggs, newly minted Director, Business Development for Klick Learning Solutions, reporting to our Managing Director, Phil Speed. I haven’t been here that long and I have already seen us land some incredible new business… and I can promise you, this is just the beginning. I have an ambitious new mandate to further accelerate the growth of our business and I need a “partner in crime” to join my team and help make that happen. As an Account Executive you will be responsible for achieving your personal revenue target through direct selling of our Digital Learning Solutions to new enterprise customers and by driving additional revenue through current clients. I’m looking for a confident “hunter-type” sales attitude, matched with solid all-around knowledge of the market for learning solutions and strong client/opportunity management skills. I’m looking for someone who’s as happy prospecting as they are caring for existing clients and understands how to balance the two.
- Drive new revenue by securing Fortune 1000 clients (focus on Fortune 500)
- Develop and manage a consistent opportunity pipeline of qualified prospects
- Follow up and report on all leads, prospects and opportunities
- Write and manage client proposals
- Manage client communication and account strategy
- Consistently meet sales objectives
Required Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology preferred
- 5+ years of experience with a focus on Digital Learning Solution sales (eLearning, mLearning, Informal and Social Solutions etc.)
- A consistent record of goal achievement
- Experience selling learning or custom solutions that vary in size and complexity
- Familiarity with consultative selling and negotiating techniques
- Ability to think analytically, logically and systematically
- Knowledge of custom learning design and development approaches/technologies
- Proven track record of priority management
- Ability to handle most customer meetings without another consultant on hand
- Experience assessing business problems and recommending appropriate solutions
- Experience selling to Finance, Insurance, Retail, Distribution and Telecommunications
We’re ready to hire immediately, so please send us your resume ASAP!