Account Director – Digital
May 26th, 2013
Klick Health is shaping the future of digital health. We’re growing – fast – but we’re doing it right, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. The sole recipient of the triple crown of Canada’s most recognized awards: Best Employers, Best Managed and Fastest Growing Technology company in North America. We are looking for smart, ambitious game changers that can help us achieve our vision. We want you to grow with us, be our next thought leader, jump right in and make a difference and have a ton of fun doing it.
Klick Health is looking for a Digital Account Director. This candidate will be an experienced client services individual responsible for assisting in the definition of innovative and effective digital initiatives across all channels (online advertising, site build, search, brand strategy) that meet the assigned client marketing and business objectives. This individual will then further lead the team to flawless execution.
Account Management and Execution:
- Maintains and grows strong mid-level client relationships by partnering with clients to understand their key marketing objectives for all programs
- Manage tight deadlines and exceed expectations with considerable complexity and detail management
- Partner with and manage the internal processes and teams to ensure all projects are executed for long-term success
- Conduct briefings for internal team outlining specifics of project, business objectives, client strategy, requirements, budget, schedule
- Provide clear direction to the team on all projects
- Monitor all program execution to ensure team has the proper level of support to deliver on time and on budget
- Lead cross-functional team in delivering digital marketing programs across multiple channels
Account Strategy Alignment:
- Identify opportunities for clients that support their business, brand and customer goals
- Work with the analytics team to identify opportunities to test and measure programs
- Ensures project stays on strategy by meeting regularly with internal departments to review work, highlighting issues to team leadership on account
- Identify key customer insights and experiences; define target audiences, key customer segments, and opportunities for differential treatment
- Synthesize program results into high-level results; develop case studies
- Lead brainstorming sessions and strategic discussions
- Ensure written documents and client presentations clearly articulate strategic vision
- Articulate client’s brand attributes and ensures it is incorporated into marketing recommendations and digital creative
- Define business objectives of marketing programs and demonstrate an understanding of the economic impact of the program
- Understand client’s business, industry, competitors, key drivers, environment, etc.
Experience and Skills:
- University Degree, focus in Business or Science; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years minimum business experience in digital marketing and strategy development; preference given to experience in healthcare marketing program development and execution
- Self starter, self disciplined, and able to work independently as required
- Strong passion for and knowledge of technology, emerging media and the Internet; specific interactive strategy experience required
- Understanding of marketing communications and regulations to the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry in both Canada and the US an asset
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
- Proven project and team management abilities
- Commitment to excellent client service
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Travel time –up to 40% travel required with destinations mainly in the US and Canada
- Valid passport is required
Hiring moves fast at Klick, so we encourage you to apply immediately.
Thanks for your interest in Klick Health!