A Digital Strategy defines the most appropriate digital tactics and approaches to maximize the potential of the digital channel. A Digital Strategy should strive to answer questions such as:
- What is the right mix of digital tactics to meet the brand CSFs?
- How will the digital tactics integrate with each other and complement multi-channel tactics?
- How will I communicate the core brand messages effectively?
- How will I reach and engage my target audiences?
- How will I build an on-going relationship with this audience that creates sustainable value?
- What type of web presence or properties should I have?
- How should I leverage emerging tactics such as mobile and social?
- How will I measure success of the program and tactics?
Klick Health’s Point-of-View
The questions above should not be answered without the help of data. Klick employs several research inputs to facilitate opportunity identification and gap analysis, including:
- Competitive analysis
- Historical digital tactic performance
- ComScore target audience research
- Category market research on digital usage
To maximize utility of the data, all of the research should then be synthesized into a concise and actionable ’insights‘ document that can be used as a platform for solution ideation. A Digital Strategy should not be a ‘point in time’ plan, but rather a forward-looking and constantly evolving road map.
Klick Health’s Digital Strategy & Research Approach
Klick Health takes a rigorous, research-based approach to Digital Strategy development. Our Klick Katalyst™ process is a seven-step systematic approach to developing a comprehensive digital strategic plan that drives measurable business results.
For more information on the Klick Katalyst™ process, contact us!
How We’re Different
|Typical Approach||Klick Health Solution|
|“What we’ve always done”||“What’s right for this brand?”|
|Information overload||Focus on actionable insights|
|Informal development process||Proven, systematic approach|