The User Experience department ensures everything we build is grounded in the user’s needs and expectations. Truly understanding the user’s personas and designing for them is at the core of what this team does. This department answers critical questions such as:
- What is the motivation of the target audiences?
- What kind of information are they looking for?
- What is the most ‘user friendly’ way to serve up that information?
- What is the optimal prioritization and sequencing of content and functionality?
- What do we want the user to do and how do we align those objectives with the user’s needs?
Areas of Specialty
The User Experience team plays many roles that contribute to the success of our initiatives. Some of these include:
- conducting in-person interviews and usability studies to understand audience needs and behaviours
- developing personas of the audience segments to inform content development
- designing the overall information architecture/content map for a website
- creating wireframes that define the overall layout and functionality for a website, application, or email
- User Experience Leads, Usability Specialists, Information Architects
What Makes Us Unique
Klick Health’s strategic emphasis on user experience truly sets us apart from other agencies. User experience often comes as an afterthought to creative rather than as a component of an initial design phase. Even the most visually pleasing “look and feel” will not be successful if it doesn’t provide relevant or engaging online experiences for the user.